Thursday, March 5, 2015

Did I just walk into a K-Drama?

HeyHiHello,

So my life has taken on a bit of Asian cliche turn lately. Yes I am living out a K-Drama.

Okay so not really but sometimes I feel like my life is starting to take on a more K-Dramatic turn. I mean those Noona-Dongsaeng ones. You know the ones. The ones where the noona is in her twenties, sometimes late twenties, she meets this sweet amazing younger guy, sometimes high school young. They fight off bad guys and evil moms and end up together and live happily ever after. I'm looking at you I Hear Your Voice and Big.

To be honest though if my life was a K-Drama Work hottie would most definitely not be the guy I'd end up with. I mean he has all the making of  a secondary male lead. My ex is most like a main male lead.

Emotionally Unavailable?- Check
Overbearing mother? - Check
Ass like qualities? - Check

We broke up. He realizes that he's lost me. Broods a bit. Now he won't stop messaging me. Hmm this seems like the climatic ending. Let's hope this doesn't end with me going back to his emotionally unavailable ass.

Now let's look at WH (Work Hottie). How secondary male lead is he?
Slightly hung up on a b*tchy ex? - Check
Way better looking than the male lead?- Check
Smart?- Check
Sweet? - Check
Possibly a way better option for the female lead? - Check

Now I am in no way saying that I am the female lead. I'm more of that snarky, bestie that suddenly disappears close to the end of the series.

Thanks for sitting through this drivel.

GUC Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment